RULES & REGULATUONS
1. We do not have any restriction on the production year.
2. While we need your work to be essentially original, if you have used music/image/video from any open source, we need you to declare the same with source credits.
3. Every submission shall be considered original submission unless otherwise declared. The festival organizers shall not be responsible for copyright issues, if any.
4. English subtitles are mandatory. Films may get disqualified if there are no English subtitles attached to the file submitted.
5. The judgement of the juries is unchangeable at all times.
6. Official Selection Laurel and a printable certificate is provided to every selected work for their promotion.
7. Winners shall get a winner's laurel and a printable certificate for their promotion.
8. No refund on withdrawal or if the film/screenplay is disqualified. Disqualification may happen due to the following -
a) If it promotes hatred/bias and or discriminates on the basis of gender, race, caste, color, language, religion, atheism, community, sexual orientation and identity.
b) If the screenplay is not in English or the video file does not have English subtitles.
c) If it maligns any individual's reputation or harms her/him/them in any manner.
9. We do not have anything against mature content provided it does not objectify/glorify objectification of any being and all the performers/characters in such film/screenplay are of legal age.
10. Upon receiving a request we organize the logistics of sending out trophy(ies) to title winner(s) through an agency and only courier cost is payable by the applicant. We, however, encourage title winners to be present during the event to collect the trophy(ies) in person.